Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Yesterday we did futsal with a guy called Ben First what we did was get a partner I choose Miles.Then we did some passes my and miles did tricks to each other. Then we had to learn how to turn me and miles already new how to do it. All yyou8 have to do is roll it backwards then hit it left or right I like to hit it left. Then we had to do what we learned and run away from your buddy doing skills.After that we played a proper game Choi said me Miles Harry Reuben can't be in a team cause otherwise we would probaly win then we started i vsed Harry's team me and Max made a really good team because he would sometimes chip it to me then we would score.At the end Harry's team won because he got three and we got two.Then me and miles had to say thank you for letting as play futsal.

No comments:

Post a Comment