Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Yesterday at school It was a half day and I went home at 12:30 with Miles to my house.w hen we were scootering along it was raining when we nearly got home we saw Celeste and she came to our house.When we got there we went onto the computer for a while then my mum came and we said when is Reuben coming over and she said at 1:45. So we went and did some trick shots into this big bin.Then we went and hided because we heard him coming me and Celeste hided under the bed and it took him ages to find us so we came out.Then we went on the computer then celeste and Reuben left and we were about to go to school when I jammed my fingers in the door and my mum wasn't there and noby noticed. Until they came and  saw me on the ground.It really hurt because it was on the edge of my nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment