Wednesday, November 23, 2016

On Friday we decorated a biscuit to go into the A.M.P show. We did it a discovery time.When  I was waiting I played with the Lego and made a movie with Miles it started getting a bit boring. So we made a ACTION movie. Our action movie was a spider crawling onto a chair and then it's web blocking the view of the camera. Then it was my turn to do the biscuit. Kelly put a timer on for 10 minutes and pressed start. First I put on the icing sugar for th one i was going to eat I choose the colour yellow. then I put on some chocolate hails and then I put on a chocolate pebble.The was then was 7 minutes on the timer so i swapped to the one I was going to put into the show and put blue and red icing sugar.Then I made a smiley face with These yellow ballsd and then I got 2 more chocolate pebbles and then I stopped it looked amazing.

                                                   THESE ARE THE WINNERS                                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment